Welcome...

I have been a passionate bass fisherman since I was 5 years old and, like many, have spent my life pursuing my angling passion. My goal now is to bring both an Educational opportunity and a way for fishermen to continue to participate in the sport without a financial burden upon the family.

I recognize a consistent theme among those who fish; the recurring dream of wanting more money and/or time to fish when they want. More than that, David has personally felt the negative impact of an industry where prices on everything from tackle and equipment to boats and trucks to tournament entry fees and gas have continued to skyrocket. During this same time, wages have stalled or gone down and sponsor support has been cut to practically nothing. This has caused many fishermen to give up on their goals and dreams. So, David’s desire extends beyond fishing.

I founded Beyond Bassin’, a company that would open new opportunities anglers had to pursue their passion, goals, and dreams.

I invite you to take a look and get involved. Take hold of an opportunity to achieve the lifestyle you dream of - www.beyondbassin.com!

To your personal best -
Bassin' Dave

Friday, March 16, 2012

Amistad Lake Bass Fishing Report

Spent Tuesday and Wednesday on Amistad.  I love going there, it is such a beautiful lake.  The water is clear and in the mid 60's.  The bass were beginning a strong move shallow to spawn.  We were able to catch a lot of smaller male bass shallow in the creeks and pockets, but the better quality fish came from areas of deeper, more vertical structure near the spawning areas.  These could be bluff walls or creek channel drops.  Color -  it was orange all the way!!!  We used Texas rigged brown/orange rage craws and on our Carolina rigs, pumpkin/green fleck 5" Yum Dingers.  I would expect the bigger fish to move off the deep/vertical structure and into the spawning beds at this point.

Hope that helps you catch your personal best!
Bassin' Dave

1 comment:

bass fishing tips said...

Thanks Dave to give your idea on this blog.The fishing is always a fun for me .But I could not catch any bass till now.The tips you mentioned in the blog are great.

bass fishing tips