Welcome...

I have been a passionate bass fisherman since I was 5 years old and, like many, have spent my life pursuing my angling passion. My goal now is to bring both an Educational opportunity and a way for fishermen to continue to participate in the sport without a financial burden upon the family.

I recognize a consistent theme among those who fish; the recurring dream of wanting more money and/or time to fish when they want. More than that, David has personally felt the negative impact of an industry where prices on everything from tackle and equipment to boats and trucks to tournament entry fees and gas have continued to skyrocket. During this same time, wages have stalled or gone down and sponsor support has been cut to practically nothing. This has caused many fishermen to give up on their goals and dreams. So, David’s desire extends beyond fishing.

I founded Beyond Bassin’, a company that would open new opportunities anglers had to pursue their passion, goals, and dreams.

I invite you to take a look and get involved. Take hold of an opportunity to achieve the lifestyle you dream of - www.beyondbassin.com!

To your personal best -
Bassin' Dave

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lake Austin Bass Fishing Report

Lake Austin is an awesome lake located just west of Austin, Texas.  It has crystal clear water, some current, lots of docks, flooded vegetation, rock, and brush.  The best thing it has a ton of bass!  Right now, the water temperature is low to upper 60's and the bass are getting on the beds.  You can use a large variety of baits right now to cover water and then slow down when you find some spawners.  I would not hesitate to get on the lake and put your bed fishing talents to the test!! 

To your personal best,
Bassin' Dave

No comments: